All members should feel fully involved in the Business Management Platform, and become an active player of its usage, building and development.
The Business Management Platform should become and remain a lively exchange area, which constantly evolves, and where everyone feels comfortable.
- Each new member accepts the membership rules when joining the Amadeus Business Management Platform.
- Each member is responsible for creating and updating his / her profile details.
- Each member is free to contribute anytime to any product of the Platform following the rules of conduct for naming and posting any data (including but not limited to user guide documents, quick card etc.).
- Each contribution is freely available to any member of the Business Management Platform.
- Each contributor accepts that his / her content is used by other members.
- Each member is highly encouraged to freely use / adapt the content available for his /her own environment.
- All Amadeus employees and contractors know and accept the Amadeus Information Security Policy
- Content stored on the site must be classified as "EXTERNAL" or "INTERNAL" according to the Information Classification Policy Standards.
THE Business Management Platform (including all products and content published in it) IS FOR AUTHORIZED USE ONLY.
Any member leaving Amadeus will no longer be part of the Business Management Platform.
The content of this site is confidential and for authorized use only. You shall hold and maintain it in strict confidence.
You shall not:
- display or
- reproduce it in any manner whatsoever.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any product, material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Business Management Platform in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
You will not use the contents in any way directly or indirectly detrimental to your company or any company of the Amadeus group.
Amadeus reserves the right to review materials published on the Business Management Platform and to remove any materials in its sole discretion.
Amadeus reserves the right to terminate your access to the Business Management Platform at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.